0

FRIENDS FOREVER

Posted by SHRUTHI K MOHAN on Sunday, June 14, 2009

This post is about two special persons in my lyf....I met them at a point of lyf when all of my friends left me....When I started to believe that noone really cares for each other..I didnt want to lose myself by trusting on others again...But... time erases all wounds they say..I met them during my 11th and 12th... Let me begin with the first....Aryan...hmm The first time when Imet him...I felt he was a pakka studious kinda boy ... we did get along well...He is fun to be with...Slowly slowly we became best pals ..aah... cant say he is a flirt but haa thoda bahuth ...heheh (sorry aryan).. It was quite difficult to memorise the list of his connections..I wished to see him serious in atleast an affair ... well he did have a chance..but things didnt turn up quite well... he is still the same busy in building and mending connections... hehehe... ah soo tats about Aryan... then the second one.. aah wat to say I noticed him mainly because he was always silent reserved...Like all my classmates I too had the impreesion that he was nothing but a boy with attitude...that was my impression in 11th.. I think the tour helped me a bit in recognising the real Avi...ooh forgot to mention his name its Avinash... and soon he too became my good friend..But I never thought that he would be my BEST FRIEND never ....It was and is a surprise for me and others.First impression is never the best impression..He is a simple sweet,caring guy..whom i can trust blindly..I am thankful to Aryan because he was the reason for our friendship...When Aryan left us I was shattered..I started to lose my mind..Its at that point of time that I recognised their value in my life...Avi helped me a looot and is still helpin me to get back to my normal self...He understood what I was goin through and promised to stay long...

What else can i ask 4 !!! I am blessed with 2 sweet friends..one up there in heaven and another here..whom I can trust forever...Every friend you meet owns a star and you can see them no matter how far..whenever you are down and want to get high,just take a good look up inthe sky!!



|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 YATRA All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.