7

GOD DOES ANSWER..BUT DO WE LISTEN??

Posted by SHRUTHI K MOHAN on Friday, June 25, 2010


The voice said "The Air-tel customer you are trying to call is currently switched off.. please try again later or you can leave your message in you voice@75 paise from your mobile"..Now the reality hit me..strangely it didnt pain this time....




Its true tat time flies,you dont realize the value of moments until it becomes a memory....all you try is to hold on to those memories so that they dont run away with time...I realized the value of each moment about 6 months back..I understood how precious each moment is!!!I realized it takes only a second for the world around u to change..anything can happen in a second...anything can happen that can leave your entire life full of regrets..full of disappointments...full of questions that will remain unanswered forever.....

It was exactly six months back that he decided to give up his lyf..he decided to leave the world for the happiness of others....From that day from that moment..I have been asking God for a wish...a wish that in one way or other he has to fulfill...Just for once bring him in front of me...just to anwer the questions that I have been facing after his departure...to know if there existed a way that could have lessened his pains...to know that he has forgiven me for not being there when he needed..

Like all other days,I started my day with the same prayer to the Almighty...A miracle ..just a miracle...They say when you pray with full faith and from the bottom of your heart..then God will never ignore your prayer..Today with all my faith I prayed"Lord!!!All I am asking for is once please for once..bring him in front of me from your paradise..I miss my friend a loot!! Couldn't tell him how special he was...I had always teased him always...I have always scolded him for disturbing my sleep by calling me late at night..he always slept late at night..Today all I wish for is a call I wont even mind if he calls me at midnight..I dont mind even if I dont get sleep because these days I rarely get good sleep..Most of my nights are spent staring at sky and searching among the stars for your face...You are definitely the brightest one among them..Lord I have never got a true friend like him..He had immense trust in me,,,I try to find him in each and every crowd..Believe me Lord I always end up finding someone similar to him..Please Lord you know everything..you have seen how his absence have affected me..I promise you I will never ever ask anything in my life..Please a miracle thats all I need Just a miracle please!!!!

I dont know whether I was insane because throughout the day I had a strong belief that I was going to see him...I was smiling the whole day..Something said that I was going to meet my best buddy today!! People around me constantly reminded that he was not going to return..and I was hurting his soul by crying over his loss again and again...Y cant he come back??Come on none of us know what happens after death so whats harm in wishing to see your departed loved ones..Energy never dies.. When we pass on our body will rest but our soul/energy will move in to a higher dimension The energy or soul can still watch over us or still listen to us..Tats what i believe.. How can you say that he is not going to meet me some day...when you dont have an idea about where you will be after death...May be I was crazy but I believed that I was going to see him today,may be a glance..Most of my college friends enquired what was the reason behind my happiness today..I simply smiled at them..On my way back from college I was searching each nook and corner of city for a sign..a sign from heaven..Neverthless nothing!!! I knew I was losing myself..but I decided to sort it out this time myself without dragging my lovable friends in this..
Slowly it started to rain!!!.."When shall we three meet again in rain thunder or lightning??...May be it was a sign from heaven!!...

I was all tired when I reached home..I was a bit disappointed...I have been asking through these days only for a small wish which even God couldn't fulfill...I terribly missed him..and once again went through those last messages he had sent me.. letting few tears escape.."Na I like taking ma breaks alone" I sat in my room reading those lines again and again..I dont remember for how long I was sitting there alone...I felt someone was sitting beside me in my room...
MY WISH!!!MY PRAYER!!! OH MY GOD U DO ANSWER PRAYERS...It was him my buddy wearing a blue t shirt and jean..but there was something unusual in his face..it lacked his sweet smile..But I was happy the face I wanted to see ,I wished to see for past 6 months was here right in front of me..I pinched myself..Ouch it pained!!No it wasnt a dream!! I was extremely happy that I couldnt control my tears..I had a lot to ask I wished time could freeze...Amidst my tears all I could choke out was the word "WHY??"

He was silent...and after a while he said in a calm tone "Life wasnt fair..It was totally messed up and It was the right time to end too !!"His face showed no emotions..My voice was getting weaker now.."Do ...you.. do you have any idea how much I missed you??" He turned and took my hands in his..this time he sounded sad..."You always kept your words..And I owe you for that..May be you would have helped if I let you know...but...leave it ..that was my fate...You are strong and you have to move on and you will...I cant stay longer" With those words he got up from my bed and moved to door...I was shouting after him to stay..stay for some more time...not to leave for friendships are meant to be forever..I begged "Please Stay please!!!" He smiled and waved at me " I wish I could ...will miss you"..and then before I could hold on to his hand he vanished into thin air..and I landed on floor.....I dint know what to do...What did I see now.. Was I dreaming???NO.. no this cant be a dream!!I couldnt be sleeping that too in the evening..I could touch him and I could recollect the way he sounded.....May be may be he was back..I dont know what I was thinking I rushed for my phone and punched his number praying to God to return those good old days!!I crossed my fingers wishing for the phone to ring..

It wasn't the voice I was expecting for...It was different..The voice said "The customer you are trying to call is currently switched off..please try again later or you can leave your message in you voice@75 paise from your mobile"..75 paise I can spent lots off money on voice messages if it can reach up to him..Now the reality hit me..strangely it didnt pain this time..because I was able to see him..even if it was... for once..for once that was all I had asked God for..God does answer..I still dont believe it was a dream..it was sooo real..May be God let him talk to me for a minute to help me out a little or something like that...Trust me !! God anwers to your prayer in one way or other the problem is you dont realize it...Or you never listen to them..
Hold on to your prayers!! Have faith...Soon you too will get a reply from heaven..



|

7 Comments


very nice post..........


Gone through your older posta too...


U write really well

keep blogging
:)


Thank you vijay.. blessed be<3


that was very intense... never thought you are such an intense person :P
but yes... you girls are emotional as always.. it was a good one though no doubts :)


hey Super Man thank you thank you...


I like your presentation, although i liked this template, this time i disliked due to the error in it

if you have noticed there is a undefined error, i had this error and i got rid of it by changing the template.


yeh saw that undefined error..I just copied the code for this template..will find a way out to remove the eroor too thnks 4 stopping by and for leaving ur valuable comments


I have successfully solved the problem...thanks again for pointing out blessed be<3

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 YATRA All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.